Graduate and Summer Recruitment
Our on-campus recruitment program allows you to post full-time, summer and part-time positions and receive support from our team during the recruitment process.
When are graduates available?
- Up to 100 graduates of the MBA co-op program.
- 30 to 60 graduates of the MBA program.
- 400 to 450 graduates of the commerce program.
|Summer Recruitment||January to April|
|Graduate Recruitment||Ongoing (Peak period Sept. – Dec.)|
Recruitment Made Simple
Our user-friendly online portal (OSCARplus) is a centralized system you can use to post jobs and access all of the available services for promoting your organization on campus.
How to Post a Job
There are two ways to post a job opportunity:
- Email your job posting to email@example.com.
- Post directly to the job board by logging in to OSCARplus.
- Instructions for logging in and using OSCARplus can be found in the employer manual.
One of our associates will arrange job posting details and organize on-campus interviews at your request.
After you have reviewed the applications and selected candidates to interview, we will contact the applicants and customize an interview schedule that works for you.
- For commerce (undergraduate) candidates, contact us at 905-525-9140 ext. 27592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For MBA candidates, contact us at 905-525-9140 ext. 27759 or email email@example.com.
To provide you with the best service and to help students manage the combination of academic and interview schedules, we ask that all first-round interviews happen on campus. Our team will help facilitate the interview process and we have a number of dedicated interview rooms at both our Hamilton and Burlington locations. We also invite your recruiters to have lunch with one of our relationship managers.
We can also arrange phone interviews if you are unable to make the trip to McMaster’s main campus or the Ron Joyce Centre in Burlington.