Partnership Opportunities and Events
There are many ways you can get involved with the DeGroote School of Business to promote employment opportunities and create positive awareness about your organization in the DeGroote community.
Company Information Sessions
Company information sessions are an excellent way to tell our students about your organization and upcoming job opportunities. They’re a great way to network with future employees.
Our team helps facilitate information sessions by:
- Reserving the venue and audio-visual equipment on campus
- Referring you to catering services on campus
- Providing free advertising for your event through multiple channels
- Providing an online RSVP system for students
- Integrating your session with your job postings and on-campus interview schedule
- Having a CPD team member at the session to make sure everything runs smoothly
Other Engagement Opportunities
We also host several larger events which bring together many of our employer partners.
- Mock Interview Night
- Commerce Internship Program (CIP) Career Night
- Company booth in the DeGroote School of Business atrium
- Drop-in hours
- Class speaking opportunities
- Industry specific workshops and panels
Invitations are sent directly to our partners. If you would like to be included, please email email@example.com.
Interested in hosting an event for DeGroote students?
Contact CPD at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Several of the student clubs and associations host industry-related events to help raise awareness about career opportunities in different areas. If you’d like to learn more, contact CPD at email@example.com.